English Graduate - Trainee Teacher | London SE, London
Trainee Teacher – English Graduate
Start Date – September 1st 2020
Do you want to inspire the next generation of digital copywriters, lexicographers and authors?
Are you ready to make a difference from day one?
Do you want to get paid to become a teacher and achieve a PGCE and QTS – with no tuition fees?
Let’s discuss Premier Pathways.
- £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
- Absolutely no tuition fees PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
- Accredited by the University of Buckingham
- Two years in one school enabling you to flourish in a familiar environment
- Trainee English Teacher
- Secondary school in Bexley
- School is part of a successful trust – plenty of career development opportunities
- The trust and it’s schools are incredibly forward thinking
- This is a brilliant environment for a passionate graduate!
The successful trainee teacher will:
- Be fully committed to a career as an English Teacher
- Have a love of English Language and Literature and have the required enthusiasm and energy needed to motivate and inspire the minds of the next generation
- Be able to cultivate a positive learning environment where students feel supported and determined to develop their understanding of English
- Believe in high aspirations for all students; having the patience to encourage students who are not on-track to achieve their target grades and the expert subject knowledge needed to extend the learning of the highest-achieving students
- Have high standards for yourself and your students with the desire to develop into an outstanding English teacher in the future
You will also:
- Hold a minimum of a 2:2 degree in English Language or English Literature
- Have a GCSE Grade C (4) in Mathematics, English
We are currently hosting initial video interviews between potential trainees and schools.
If you agree that this is an incredible opportunity to take your first steps into teaching then send us your CV today!
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.