Graduate Teacher Training – PGCE – Geography | Essex, Home Counties
Graduate Teacher Training – PGCE – Geography
With the teaching profession offering a plethora of entry routes, it can be daunting finding the right one for you. Luckily, Premier Pathways is the most comprehensive programme available, offering high-achieving graduates a salary, steady route, PGCE with master’s credits and QTS – with no tuition fees!
Our innovative programme is highly favoured by progressive schools, as such a well-established secondary in Clacton is seeking a Geography Graduate to join them as a Trainee Geography Teacher.
Premier Pathways offers you:
• £14,040 in Year 1 and £15,795 in Year 2
• Absolutely no tuition fees
• PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
• Accredited by the University of Buckingham
• September 2020 start
The school is well-known in the region for its impressive approach to staff development, meaning that on top of the Premier Pathways support, the successful Trainee Geography Teacher will have an incredibly strong network around them, providing them with the tools, skills and knowledge they need to succeed in both years of the programme.
The Head of Humanities leads the most popular department in the school, in addition to one of the top performing! You will often find cross-curriculum lessons being taught; therefore the successful Trainee Geography Teacher must be keen to collaborate with those across the faculty.
• Hold a good bachelor’s degree in a Geography-related field (advantage to those with a Physical Geography degree)
• Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
• Be passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people
If you’re a Geography Graduate looking to begin your paid journey as a Trainee Geography Teacher, get in touch with me now to discuss this fantastic opportunity!
Geography Graduate | Trainee Geography Teacher | Trainee Teacher of Geography | Trainee Teacher PGCE | Clacton