Graduate Trainee Teacher - Primary | London SE, London
Primary School – South East London – Bexley
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Primary (KS1 and KS2)
Start Date – 1st September 2020
Are you looking for a fully salaried teacher training route?
Do you want to achieve the highest accreditation available for beginning teachers whilst developing your expertise within the support of one school? Premier Pathways are proud to be working with a Primary School in Bexley to secure a Trainee Primary Teacher for our ITT programme.
Premier Pathways offers you:
• £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
• Absolutely no tuition fees
• PGCE, QTS and 60 Masters credits
• Accredited by the University of Buckingham
About the school:
Based in Bexley, this Primary School is a safe and happy place of learning and achievement for staff and pupils alike.
School Leaders are proud of their school and work hard to make sure that everyone feels welcome, secure and able to achieve. Learning is not just for classrooms, so this school is fully committed to an engaging, fun and ambitious extra-curricula programme.
The school understands the importance of emotional wellbeing and mental health and hold them at the heart of the school’s aspirations. The school feels passionately about it's duty to provide their children with the tools to access their learning, to grow socially and emotionally as well as academically.
The successful trainee teacher will:
• Be fully committed to building a career as a Primary Teacher.
• Have a creative flair, bundles of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and inspire the minds of the 4-11 age range.
• Be able to cultivate a positive learning environment where students feel supported, happy and inspired to develop a love of learning.
• Believe in high aspirations for all students; having the patience to encourage underperforming or disengaged individuals and the energy and drive to extend the learning of the highest-achieving students.
• Set high standards for yourself and your pupils with the desire to develop into an outstanding Primary teacher in the future.
• Be excited to get involved in the school’s flourishing extra-curricula programme (sports, illustration, dance, acting, singing).
You will also:
• Hold a minimum of a 2:2 degree. Ideally within a core curriculum subject although this is not essential.
• Have a GCSE Grade C (4) in Mathematics, English and Science.
• Be passionate about education and have the desire to make a positive difference to the lives of the young people of Bexley.
• Have the presence and character needed to relate to all students and the resilience to remain positive even when encountering challenging circumstances.
• In time, be able to design and deliver engaging and purposeful lessons to whole classes of up to 30 students.
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.