MFL Graduate - Trainee MFL Teacher - French and German | Bedfordshire, South East
MFL Graduate - Trainee MFL Teacher - French and German
Graduate Teacher Programme
Start Date: April 2021
If you’re considering teaching but aren’t sure which route and qualification is for you, then let us introduce you to the Graduate Teacher Programme.
It combines a PGCE for the theoretical understanding, a Postgraduate Teacher Apprenticeship for the practical experience, QTS for the industry standard and Level 7 credits to support further professional development. It’s completely free, plus you’ll get a salary of £18,169.
You’ll be in a school local to you; you’ll be learning from world-class leaders in the field.
This is the future of teacher training and we want you to join us.
The National College of Education has partnered with a secondary school in Bedfordshire who are looking for graduates to join them in April on the Graduate Teacher Programme.
This is a Trainee MFL Teacher position, so if you are an MFL Graduate with a desire to teach, read on.
- £18,169 per annum
- Absolutely no tuition fees
- PGCE with level 7 credits, PGTA (Post Graduate Teacher Apprenticeship), and QTS
- Accredited by the University of Buckingham
- 15 months to start in April 2021
- Support from in-school mentor, university tutor and NCE
- MFL Graduate - Trainee MFL Teacher - French and German
- Supportive and top 100 improving school in Bedfordshire
- Part of a rapidly growing Trust meaning CPD and career opportunities
- Focus on the balance between personal and academic achievement
- School values all centred around being autonomous and creative
Your Trainee MFL Teacher Role in School
- Joining a well-equipped MFL Department – What better way to enlighten young minds than exploring cultures through modern foreign languages
- Teaching a small timetable and gradually building up to more responsibility
Trainee MFL Teacher:
- Undergraduate degree in MFL - French and German
- GCSE Grade C or 4 in English, Science and Maths
- Confident in your ability to work whilst studying on the programme
- Right to work in the UK full-time
- Ideally has prior experience with pupils (voluntary or paid work)
If you want to teach MFL in an exciting, interactive environment, we want to hear from you.
Apply for this Trainee MFL Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Edmund Young at the National College of Education today.