Primary School Trainee Teacher | Essex, South East
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and forward-thinking graduate with an ambition to gain your PGCE and become a Primary Teacher?
Does the prospect of earning and working full-time within a supportive school environment whilst you gain your Primary PGCE sound appealing to you?
If you are looking for a financially viable, school-focused Primary PGCE programme, then you need to be introduced to Premier Pathways Teacher Training.
Available exclusively to motivated and talented graduates, this salaried teacher training programme will see you obtain a Primary PGCE with QTS from the prestigious University of Buckingham and develop into a confident and assured Primary practitioner.
Beginning the programme as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, this unique and innovative Primary PGCE programme is extended over two years within one Primary school; providing you with the time and experience necessary to aid your pedagogical development. Utilising the consistent and excellent tutelage this PGCE programme will offer, all aspiring Primary Teachers will transform into confident educational practitioners by completion.
Premier Pathways PGCE Programme Summary
- Partner schools in Clacton-on-Sea
- 2-year school-centred Primary PGCE programme
- Open to graduates with a minimum of a 2:2 or degree classification
- Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham 60 Masters Credits
- No Tuition Fees at all!
- Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
- Regular peer networking opportunities available
- Seeking driven and high-quality graduate (No in-school experience required)
- Year 1 salary: £14,040 – Year 2 Salary: £15,795
- Develop your pedagogical ability at a comfortable, steady, progressive pace
We are currently hosting initial video interviews between potential trainees and schools.
If you feel you have what it takes to embark upon this magnificent PGCE opportunity, please contact the Premier Pathways Teacher Training team today. Please click Apply Now and send your up to date CV.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.