Science Graduate - Trainee Teacher | London SE, London
Science Graduate – Trainee Teacher
Start Date – 1st September
Biology graduate, Chemistry graduate, Physics graduate
Are you a Science Graduate looking to bring your subject alive?
Do you want to achieve a PGCE and QTS without paying any tuition fees?
Let’s talk about Premier Pathways.
- £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
- Absolutely no tuition fees
- PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
- Accredited by the University of Buckingham
- 2 years in one environment to enable you to flourish
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics graduates welcome!
- This particular Premier Pathways position is within a Grammar School
About the school:
This is an opportunity for an aspiring Science teacher to join a dynamic and forward thinking Multi Academy Trust. With two very different schools in the trust, there is an opportunity to experience life in a selective all girls grammar school and a co-ed secondary modern. A rare chance in Teacher Training!
This trust invests in their staff, with fewer teaching days to allow for educational speakers, in-school conferences and rich CPD – there are pathways for all, from a graduate trainee teacher through middle and senior leadership.
The school champion staff from all backgrounds, who are looking to work in a collaborative environment. There are opportunities to explore the world with the students who attend several educational trips during their school life.
What do the schools want from you?
We’re looking for graduate trainee teachers who are able to relate to children of all abilities, to inspire the reluctant learner and to impart your love of your subject.
- You will hold a good bachelor’s degree
- Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
- Be passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people
We are currently hosting initial video interviews between potential trainees and schools.
If you agree that this is an incredible opportunity to take your first steps into teaching then send us your CV today!
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.