Trainee Geography Teacher | London SE, London
Are you committed to becoming a Geography teacher? Do you think you can bring your subject alive and inspire learners for the rest of their lives?
Do you want to get paid to become a teacher and achieve a PGCE and QTS – with no tuition fees?
Let’s discuss Premier Pathways.
- £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
- Absolutely no tuition fees PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
- Accredited by the University of Buckingham
- Two years in one school enabling you to flourish in a familiar environment
- Suitable for all Geography graduates (Human, Physical, Geology)
About the school:
Our partner school, based in the London Borough of Bexley, have a learning community which encourages academic, emotional and physical confidence. Their students are inspirational learners who have the courage to take risks and the wisdom to learn from their mistakes. The school has a very good reputation locally and they work to fulfil individual potential through providing outstanding teaching, rich opportunities for learning and encouragement and support for each student. Excellent CPD (training) is available for all trainees; helping them to develop into outstanding future teachers.
The successful trainee teacher will:
- Be fully committed to a career as a Geography Teacher
- Have a love of Geography and have the required enthusiasm and energy needed to motivate and inspire the minds of the next generation
- Be able to cultivate a positive learning environment where students feel supported and determined to develop their understanding of Geography
- Believe in high aspirations for all students; having the patience to encourage students who are not on-track to achieve their target grades and the expert subject knowledge needed to extend the learning of the highest-achieving students
- Have high standards for yourself and your students with the desire to develop into an outstanding Geography teacher in the future
- In time, be able to design and deliver engaging and purposeful Geography lessons to whole classes of up to 30 students
You will also:
- Hold a minimum of a 2:2 degree in Geography
- Have a GCSE Grade C (4) in Mathematics and English
We are currently hosting initial video interviews between potential trainees and schools.
If you agree that this is an incredible opportunity to take your first steps into teaching then send us your CV today!
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.