Trainee Primary School Teacher | London NW, London
Are you committed to becoming a teacher? Have you always wanted to be a positive role model to young pupils at the most crucial time in their development?
Do you want to get paid to become a teacher and achieve a PGCE and QTS – with no tuition fees?
You need to read about Premier Pathways.
- £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
- Absolutely no tuition fees PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
- Accredited by the University of Buckingham
- Two years in one school enabling you to flourish in a familiar environment
- Opportunity for a Trainee Teacher in both KS1 and KS2
About the school:
This is a friendly and inclusive learning community, where the highest expectations and aspirations are set for all pupils. This school wants their children to enjoy their education and to move onto secondary school, full of confidence and enthusiasm for learning. They see their school community as a 'family', where pupils are cared for, nurtured and supported and where pupils make outstanding progress in all areas of the curriculum.
The successful Primary trainee teacher will:
- Be fully committed to building a career as a Primary Teacher
- Have a creative flair, bundles of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and inspire the minds of the 4-11 age range.
- Be able to cultivate a positive learning environment where students feel supported, happy and inspired to develop a love of learning.
- Set high standards for yourself and your pupils with the desire to develop into an outstanding Primary teacher in the future.
- Be excited to get involved in the school’s flourishing extra-curricular activities
- In time, be able to design and deliver engaging and purposeful lessons to whole classes of up to 30 students
You will also:
- Hold a minimum of a 2:2 degree. Ideally within a core curriculum subject although this is not essential
- Have a GCSE Grade C (4) in Mathematics, English and Science
- We are currently hosting initial video interviews between potential trainees and schools.
If you agree that this is an incredible opportunity to take your first steps into teaching then send us your CV today!
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.