Trainee Science Teacher - Graduate | Medway, South East
Trainee Teacher of Science
Grammar School, Medway
Start Date – 1st September 2020
Are you looking for a fully salaried teacher training route?
Do you want to achieve the highest accreditation available for beginning teachers whilst developing your expertise within the support of one school? Premier Pathways are proud to be working with a high performing grammar school in Medway, to secure a trainee teacher of Science, for our ITT programme.
Premier Pathways offers you:
• £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
• Absolutely no tuition fees
• PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
• Accredited by the University of Buckingham
About the school:
This is an opportunity for an aspiring teacher to join a dynamic, creative and supportive local Multi Academy Trust. Consisting of both primary and secondary schools there is an opportunity to experience life in different settings. This trust thrives on supporting and developing their own talent and have a young and vibrant staff. You will be supported every step of the way.
What do the trust want from you?
The trust is looking for an aspiring graduate trainee science teacher who is able to relate to children of all abilities, to inspire the reluctant learner and to impart your love of your subject. You will of course be able to teach the most able and offer challenge in your lessons, (in time) being able to design and deliver engaging and purposeful lessons is a must.
- You will hold a good bachelor’s degree
- Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
- Be passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people
- Have the presence and character to relate to the students at both Townley Grammar and/or King Henry School
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.