Trainee Teacher - Primary - Graduate | London South, London
Trainee Teacher – Primary
Start Date – September 1st 2020
Are you committed to becoming a teacher? Have you always wanted to be a positive role model to young pupils at the most crucial time in their development?
Do you want to get paid to become a teacher and achieve a PGCE and QTS – with no tuition fees?
You need to read about Premier Pathways.
- £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
- Absolutely no tuition fees
- PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
- Accredited by the University of Buckingham
- Two years in one school enabling you to flourish in a familiar environment
About the Role:
- Trainee Primary Teacher
- Croydon, London
- Long standing partner of Premier Pathways
- Brilliantly supportive school, every trainee has flourished and succeeded here
- Ideally some experience however this is not essential
The successful Primary trainee teacher will:
- Be fully committed to building a career as a Primary Teacher
- Be able to cultivate a positive learning environment where students feel supported, happy and inspired to develop a love of learning.
- Set high standards for yourself and your pupils with the desire to develop into an outstanding Primary teacher in the future.
- Be excited to get involved in the school’s flourishing extra-curricular programmes
- In time, be able to design and deliver engaging and purposeful lessons to whole classes of up to 30 students
- Be passionate about education and have the desire to make a positive difference to the lives of the young people of Croydon
You will also:
- Hold a minimum of a 2:2 degree. Ideally within a core curriculum subject although this is not essential
- Have a GCSE Grade C (4) in Mathematics, English and Science
We are currently hosting initial video interviews between potential trainees and schools.
If you agree that this is an incredible opportunity to take your first steps into teaching then send us your CV today!
Premier Pathways are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all applicants will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.